CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The one with the 14 week appointment...

Well we had an appointment this morning. After sitting in the office for over an hour, we saw the Dr. who stayed with us for about 4.5 min!!! I guess that's the drawback of being the healthiest, lowest risk patient that he has (That's what he told us last time). I've never had anyone tell me I was sickly, but for someone to say that I was the healthiest patient he has...that made me feel REAL good! They listened to the heartbeat (155...down from 178!!), and gave me a flu shot! He said that we could find out what we are having in 6 weeks...about the first of the year! Also, I haven't gained a pound! I feel bigger, but I guess it's just changing places! I'm getting so excited about Thanksgiving...we are going to Sylacauga to both grandmother's houses...I'm sure I'll gain wait then!! That's about all for now...until next time...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for you & glad you haven't been sick! Try and enjoy every part of your pregnancy :) ~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful blogland.

Rebecca said...

We are sooo happy for you guys!!! I know what you mean about the doctor only spending a couple of minutes with you. Then it feels like an eternity until your next visit. A couple of times when I went for Reese, the doctor was so busy that a nurse was all that saw me. I guess that is a good thing.

Lanell said...

It's great that your pregnancy is going so well!

Leah said...

Welcome to the blog world! So excited I found you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl, so I can stop referring to it as "IT":) Well yeah for no weight gain- I have heard that helps at the end. Just enjoy eating as much as you want. It was great to see you guys at church- you are just glowing. Well I love you.

Kelley:)

Tony said...

We're very excited for you guys!! Hope we can all see eachother at least once during the Christmas holidays (we'll be up in Bama from the 20th to the 28th). Take care and know that you guys are in our thoughts and prayers as you go thru your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

We are so excited for y'all! Congrats!!
Allison

Joseph and Britney said...

Congrats Kimmy! Keep me posted. We have blog to..visit it sometime~ josephandbritney@blogspot.com

Leah said...

So excited for little man to come! I can see his car tag now, "Lil'Izzy"!! Congrats over and over again!! Boys are lots of fun!

Melissa Lester said...

I'm so happy for you! I hope you will feel great throughout the pregnancy. I too am trying this blogging thing and hope you will visit:
www.alittleloveliness.blogspot.com
-- Melissa