CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

The one just for Scott Busby (and eveyone else on my case! :)

OK...so here it is, April 18th, and I'm finally updating! I have NO excuse for not doing this, just laziness, life, etc. I was going to try to keep every one updated through here, but I'm falling behind BIG TIME!!

For those who do not know yet, we are having a BOY!!!!! Maddox Lee Isbell! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little man! We had our church shower on Sunday, and got a TON of fabulous gifts! I'll put some pictures on here when I figure out how to do that!

Maddox is doing GREAT...right on schedule so my doctor says. I've had this crud that I can't seem to shake, but it's getting better now, just in time for the craziness that my life is becoming!

Izzy and I were looking at our calendar for the next couple of weeks, and we have something EVERY WEEKEND until Maddox gets here! It's just amazing how time flies!

We have a yard sale this weekend that we are trying to get things together for...I'll post again next week to let you know how it all goes!

I'll also try to put he NEW sonogram pictures on here...they are really from January, but they will be new to you! Hope all is well with you and yours! Until next time...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the name! I'm glad everything's going so well!

Chad said...

So glad to see that you are back. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. Maybe Harper and Maddox will end up at school together at FU.

CL said...

Hey Kim! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. I LOVE the name!!

Kristi said...

I can't wait to tell Scott! Get ready for HIS comments! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well, well I'm soo proud of you. I'm looking forward to the Jan. pics, good teaser. they do that on espn also. I guess now I can give you a big WAR EAGLE HEY!!!!!!!!!!
BUZ

Rebecca said...

I am so glad you are back on here!!! Just an FYI, "Lee" is my middle name, my dad's, and Brent's mom's. Needless to say I love the name.

Tony and Susan said...

YAY! an update! i check every now and then just in case. glad everything is going so well!! you will LOVE being a mommy!!!

Louise said...

So, I randomly check every now and then and usually just click the close button right when it opens and this time I had to reopen it!! :) Thanks for updating!!

Tammy said...

Yay for an update!! So glad things are going well and the name is great!!

Leah said...

Are my eyes deceiving me? Did you really post?? Ha Ha Ha! Thanks for the update!!

Ryan F. said...

Yeah, you have to give an update for those of us no longer in Montgomery. Glad everything is going well, I know you're both excited!