CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

The one with Kimmy sleeping (all the time)...

So...I haven't been sick at all!!! I can't tell you how excited we are about that! I haven't even felt nauseated...sometimes we wonder if we are really pregnant! HOWEVER, I could sleep all the time. I can't tell you how tired I have been. When I eat...which is all the time...I feel like a ton of bricks just hit me! It's horrible after lunch at school...those poor kids just have to deal with me yawning all the time. But hey...I'll take tired over sick ANY day!!! Until next time...

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Good for you not feeling sick!!! I do remember feeling unbearably tired with Will but this time around isn't as bad...maybe b/c I have a two year old to keep up with...:)

Lanell said...

I'd take fatigue over morning sickness anyday too!!

Anonymous said...

I am just so very thrilled for y'all (and for Tony & Bobbie!) about the baby. And I am so glad that you are not feeling sick---I felt sick morning, noon and night for nine months!!!! I also am so glad that you have this blog. It will be such fun keeping up with the pregnancy this way.
Love & hugs,
Lynne & Allen

Kristi said...

Kim - Congratulations! Scott and I are so excite for you and Izzy... Life is going to be so wonderful for you guys!

Rebecca said...

Just found you here! I am so excited for you guys! Have you talked to Izzy about changing diapers yet? I guess that will all come in due time.

Derrick, Holly and Harrison said...

Count yourself lucky! Holly was sick for 19 weeks and wanted to sleep all the time also!