CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

The one where we are trying again!!!

Well, here we go again! NOT trying for another baby...I just realized how that title sounded. I'm talking about the blog! I'm trying this one more time. I've got to get better, because I'm getting fussed at on every end to keep this blog up to date. I was tired of looking at the boring colors, so with the help of Louise Jones, I found one I think I like! I'm getting tutored on how to post everything...I just get bummed looking at everyone's great looking site!

With all that said, I want to start off trying to post some pictures of Maddox. For some great ones from our wonderful friend and photographer, Lindsey Bagwell, check out her page. http://www.realsimpleyou.blogspot.com/ Also, don't forget to check out her website (the address is on her blog).

Here is a couple of pictures of Maddox...we hope! :)


Yay...we did it! This is one of his great onesie that I got at Ross for $3.50! I was so pumped!






OK...I like this layout better! This is one in his overalls ready to help PawPaw in the country! :)

















and now, I like the small size better! :) This is him ready for church!



Being a Mom is the most wonderful thing in the world!!!! I'm going to go now, but I PROMISE I'll get on again soon to update...with more pictures!!



That's all for now, hope all is well with you!!! Until next time...

13 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

yay! more posts! i do like the new layout! maddox is a CUTIE! how much does he weigh? thanks for the update! i see a playdate in our future at christmastime!

Chad said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. Maddox seems as though he has already gotten so big.

Kristen said...

It is sooo about time that you updated this. So much for that blogger scrapbook!(j/k) I love these pics of Big Mad. He is just precious!

Melissa Lester said...

The new blog looks great! And Maddox is a cutie!

Lindsey Bagwell said...

Very cute! I love the picture in the header. Welcome back to the blogging world! We want to hear stories about Big Mad growing up! :)

Louise said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!! :) It looks so good!! It is alot easier to get on when you like the way it looks!! :) Glad we got to hang out a little the other night!! We should do it again ;)
Also, would you please ask Izzy what he would like your link to be named from my blog?!?!? :)

Lanell said...

I love the new layout! It fits you better than the old one. Maddox is so adorable! Too cute. btw I enjoy how all of you post titles sound like an episode of Friends :)

Lynne Griffies said...

I went to your blog again--not expecting there to be anything new! :) I was absolutely stunned to not only see a new post but a new look to the blog!!!!!!! It looks fantastic. I am sooooo glad that you are posting again. The pic of the three of you is great! Maddox is really growing. Take care and keep blogging. Will check back soon. Love to the three of you.

Izzy said...

I must say...that is one cute boy on your blog.

Maddox is cute too.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

He is too cute!! I think he looks like Jason.

Abbie said...

I have been checking every couple of days for new pictures. Im glad you put some new ones up. I know I am a little behind on bringing yall dinner but I really do still want to do it. I call you soon!

Kristi said...

Yeah! I will have to add you back to my blog roll now! :) I'll be sure to let Scott know... HA!

Trudy Ingram said...

I love the new blog layout stuff (I know, real technical terminology there, right?), and of course, the new pictures. Y'all look great and I'm glad to see y'all are doing so well!
We love y'all!
Dan and Trudy