CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

The one with the newborn pictures

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in forever...or at least 6 weeks...and I don't have a ton of time now! I just want to put a link on here for Maddox's newborn pictures! I have a TON of ones to put on here, and will try to do that this next week! I know the one Izzy sent hasn't been enough. He is growing SO much! check out this blog though, and I'll put some of ours on here ASAP! http://www.realsimpleyou.blogspot.com/ Again, this is my great friend Lindsey Bagwell, and she is an AMAZING photographer! PLEASE use her anytime you need anything! My pregnancy pics were great and so were these! She has done some weddings too! Check her out! Until next time...

4 comments:

Lynne Griffies said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy...pics! And they are so good. Hope all is going well for the three of you.

Lindsey Bagwell said...

Thanks for the advertising! I am bringing you all the pics this week!

Melissa Lester said...

What a sweetheart!

LaurieR said...

What beautiful pictures! Lindsey did great, but I have to say, she had A LOT to work with!